Age of Sigmar: Path to Glory
- The Rise of Gulgaz – the story of the meteoric rise of Gulgaz Stoneklaw and his warclan, who expanded into a veritable juggernaut of an army;
- a detailed explanation of the Path to Glory campaign: how to create a warband, how Glory Points are accrued and spent (and the rewards they bring), and how to achieve eternal glory – the final victory in a campaign;
- a Warband Roster – this is a blank roster on which to document your warband and its exploits – you’re free to photocopy this;
- 6 Battleplans – essentially, missions you can use in your campaign, each with a different objective that changes the way your games are played;
- Warband Tables – these are the rules used to determine the champion, followers and rewards for your warbands. Included are tables for the following factions: Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Beasts of Chaos, Skaven, Clans Pestilens, Kharadron Overlords, Stormcast Eternals, Fyreslayers, Sylvaneth, Seraphon, Order (chosen from Human, Aelf and Duardin models), Ironjawz, Beastclaw Raiders, Bonesplitterz, Destruction (chosen from Orruk, Grot and Ogor models), Flesh-Eater Courts and Death;
- Start Collecting! Warbands – if you’re itching to get going, but don’t have the right models for a warband (or just fancy a new one…) then these are the rules for you – they’re designed to work with the Start Collecting! boxes of Warhammer Age of Sigmar models. Simply pick up a box, assemble the miniatures and you’re good to go – these rules have been fine-tuned to offer immediacy and balance.